As we wrap up 2022, we're taking a look back at the most popular posts from our website, The Heat Exchange blog and our social media platforms. We've enjoyed highlighting some of our projects and news throughout the year.
Check out our Year in Review round-up below.
Top 5 blog posts on The Heat Exchange:
Excess Air: Here's What You Should Know
Expert Interview Series: Steve Kemp, Autoflame
Keep Your Hydronic Piping System Healthy with These Easy Steps
Employee Spotlight: Maria McEvoy
Most viewed page on our website:
Why Wilkinson: highlighting our history, safety, management team, affiliates and more.
Most viewed video:
Most viewed video on YouTube:
Top 3 LinkedIn posts:
1. Always nice walking into a customer’s power plant and seeing an MMA flag flying with pride.
2. This summer, the 4th generation is beginning to learn the Wilkinson family business. Charlie, the eldest son of Geoff Jr., is assisting our Mobile Boiler division, conducting some general maintenance on our mobile boilers. George, our Founder (and Charlie’s great grandfather), would be proud!
3. Great job by two Service team members, Steve and Aidan, on the removal of this Cleaver Brooks motor at a local hospital. Next step will be to safely install the new motor.
Top 3 Instagram posts:
1. Yesterday marked Jared Hall's 5th year with The Wilkinson Companies! Jared is our Lead Support Truck Technician. Thank you, Jared, for all of your contributions!
2. Please join The Wilkinson Companies in welcoming Doug Bleicken, our new Construction Division Manager. Doug has extensive experience in the commercial plumbing and heating industry and we are excited about what Doug will bring to our new Construction Division. Welcome, Doug!
3. Another new boiler headed into a brand new trailer. Wilkinson Mobile Boilers, Inc. is committed to safety and reliability. Give us a call for all your steam and/or hot water needs!
Top 3 Facebook posts:
Top 3 Tweets:
This summer, the 4th generation is learning the Wilkinson family business. Charlie, the eldest son of Geoff Jr., is assisting our Mobile Boiler division, conducting general maintenance on our mobile boilers. George, our Founder (& Charlie's great grandfather), would be proud! pic.twitter.com/3RJlTTSQ9Q— The Wilkinson Companies (@tweet_on_heat) August 3, 2022
Always nice walking into a customer's power plant and seeing an MMA flag flying with pride.#Boilers #Burners #ControlSystems #PowerPlant@MMAAdmissions pic.twitter.com/CGOwBAkB8I— The Wilkinson Companies (@tweet_on_heat) August 10, 2022
Last week Nationwide Boiler held their annual first class golf event at Pebble Beach in support of the Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area and ABMA's Randy Rawson scholarship fund. Pictured L to R Lindsay Wilkinson, Nationwide President/CEO Larry Day and Geoff Wilkinson, Jr. pic.twitter.com/zDJke7cBA0— The Wilkinson Companies (@tweet_on_heat) May 17, 2022
That's a wrap on 2022! Thank you for your continued support.
Please comment below if there is a topic you'd like us to cover in 2023.