Do you need help determining which burner is right for you? Wilkinson offers an efficient solution from Limpsfield.Limpsfield manufactures industrial/commercial dual and single fuel burners. They are experienced in commissioning and reducing O2 levels in combustion in fire tube, water tube and furnace applications.
Limpsfield burners are of an industrial forced draft design, suitable for alternative or simultaneous firing of gaseous and mineral fuel oils. The unique forced draft combustion design distributes the combustion air at the burner head so that combustion is maximized at all times ensuring that all fuel is burned safely while maintaining stable combustion and flame geometry throughout the burner firing range, resulting in efficient combustion, excellent reliability and all the time, maximizing safety. Each Limpsfield burner is guaranteed to operate throughout the firing range at 3% O2 when firing natural gas, while producing negligible CO, thus maximizing efficiency.
Wilkinson can properly size any existing fire tube, water tube or cast iron boiler with a new burner. Installations of all Limpsfield burners are accompanied by the high-efficiency, linkageless Autoflame™ Combustion Management System. Burner options include the following:
- Low NOx
- Oil No. 2, No. 4, No. 6
- Gas, Natural and Propane
- Air, Pressure, Steam Atomized
- Combination Gas/Oil
- Register Type Forced Draft
Wilkinson’s highly qualified service technicians are available for maintenance and can perform Limpsfield burner troubleshooting.
“Usually when I mention GTW, I always mention that it was Geoff Wilkinson, Sr. who first welcomed me to the USA (now over 20 years ago!!). It is a business and friendship relationship that I have enjoyed since this time. During that time, I have had some great business experiences and enjoyed excellent social occasions with Geoff and his family (especially at Geoff’s Maritime honouring), and with Geoff Jr., Al Bishop (who received the most sales award for the first 10 years, in the USA a few years back), John Sieminski, and Stephen Mowles to mention only a few. It is a business relationship I hope and expect to continue for many years to come.”
- Keith Knowles, Managing Director, Limpsfield Combustion Ltd.
Fun Facts about Limpsfield:
- Limpsfield burners have been designed to fire standard fuels such as natural gas, diesel and HFO, to more exotic fuels such animal fats, fish oils, digester and landfill gases to waste chemicals
- Limpsfield won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade in 2013
- Limpsfield offers fuel savings to customers all over the globe in countries such as South Africa, Taiwan, Australia, USA, Europe, Middle East and the UK