Step inside the boiler room at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital. Wilkinson President, Geoff Wilkinson, Jr. visited Justin Ferbert, Director of Engineering for Hallmark Health Systems, to discuss some of the projects and upgrades Wilkinson made to the boiler room.
Wilkinson technicians completed the following projects for Melrose-Wakefield Hospital.
- Installed a temporary rental deaerator trailer
- Converted boiler feed tank to actual pressurized deaerator tank
- Installed new feed waterlines for high and low pressure boilers
- Installed four new Grundfos variable speed pumps
- Fully insulated all piping
- 10% fuel savings guaranteed
- Installed new natural gas / #2 oil fired Limpsfield low O2 burners
- Installed Autoflame Combustion Management System featuring exhaust gas analyzers with 3 parameter trim
- Installed Autoflame's Data Transfer Interface with continuous emissions monitoring data software
- Installed Yaskawa variable frequency drives
If you want to discuss how Wilkinson can upgrade your boiler room, give us a call today.